Welcome to the I_AM project’s Capacity Building programme!
The aim of the Capacity Building programme is to support educational staff to obtain the competence of promoting the notion of inclusiveness of students with SEND in their workplace.
During the activities, the following topics will be taught through online workshops and an interactive asychronous e-learning:
- Inclusive education- basic information
- Developmental needs of children with SEND
- Observation as a method of collecting information about students’ special needs
- Abilities of working in a diverse group
- Teachers’ and students’ emotional intelligence and communication skills
To log in, use the password sent by your local host.
To find more information on how to join the Capacity Building activities, as well as the programme of the online webinars, click here.